Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Basketball Injuries

So every time Aaron goes and plays basketball, which is like 4-5 times a week during intramural season, he comes home injured. He has to ice his ankle, then his knee, then his other ankle, etc. So last night he tells me (well kind of tells me, I'm already asleep and only kind of coherent) he hurt his ankle again. This morning he was limping out of the house. I couldn't help but think that maybe, just maybe, he shouldn't play basketball so much. Perhaps a less injury-prone sport...like swimming. :)

We were really bummed about the Romney loss in Florida last night. We thought he gave a great speech afterwards and really focused on strengthening the family, but our hope for him is dwindling. I did get a really cool story forward to me about him today. Check it out: Romney Story.

Also I don't know how many of you saw Glenn Beck's tribute to President Hinckley but its really great so watch this too. Glenn Beck

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a great story on Mitt. I wish the rest of the country could hear more about his personal life and get over that they think he's too polished. You might also enjoy this video of Mitt http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-W6SUM__ZU&eurl=http://fivebrothers.mittromney.com/blog/index/20
It should be titled "At the Lake"

I also saw the Glenn Beck tribute. I had been watching for it, hoping he would say something.

Missy said...

It really is too bad the rest of the country doesn't see this side of Romney. They're too obsessed with John McCain now. I guess all we can do is support him and hope that the rest of the nation does too!

Great story from Glenn Beck as well!

Evan and Rebecca Jones said...

you crack me up. maybe, just maybe, he shouldn't play basketball. boys will be boys though. evan has sprained his wrist how many times from skateboarding? i'm thinking that it's probably not his cup of tea but how to tell him... :)

carly said...

Aaron, you're becoming an old man...just admit it. Oh and i saw that Glenn Beck clip too...really great!

Aaron said...

My wife likes to make me think I'm old. I really don't hurt myself everytime. Those young punks just play rough :)

Ashley said...

Haley,
I've been meaning to tell you for awhile now that you and your mr. man are SO cute. Congrats on getting married if I haven't already told you so...y'all are super cute.

And I loved that mitt romney story...thanks for sharing! I'm still keeping my fingers crossed something good comes out of super tuesday for him!

stevenmercer said...

While playing the basket ball the players got injured and suffered joint and muscles pain which decrease their efficiency of work .To get rid of the pain and stress from the body people should try Physiotherapy North Ryde which helps the players to become normal and increase their working abilities.