Friday, January 25, 2008

Djokovic Dominates


I am so excited that Djokovic dominated Federer last night to make it to his first finals in a grand slam! He played awesome, how do I know that? Well its not because I got up last night to watch the match. I fell asleep at 10:30, Aaron was going to try and stay awake and then get me up but he only made it to 12:30. (I know we're lame) It is because I got up early to watch Sports Center so that I could see the highlights, interviews, post-game reactions, etc. We will attempt again for the finals but that will be on the weekend...we'll see.

We had our first inter tube water polo game on Wednesday night. It was soooo much fun and we killed them. Cory, my little bro, put together the team and barely consented to let me play again this year. Let's just say I don't have the best throwing arm. Our conversation went something like this.
Me: Cory are you playing water polo again this year?
Cory: Yeah
Me: So do you have your team put together yet?
Cory: Yeah
Me: Are you planning on me and Aaron playing?
Cory: Aaron yes, you...have you been practicing?
Me: Yes (totally lying) I'm much stronger this year and I promise I'll practice with Aaron.
Cory: okay you're on
So Cory actually let me go down to play some offense, then after not scoring, he brought me back. We had so much fun. I'll have to take some pictures to post up.

Also my favorite quote of the day, well actually it was yesterday. Ambyr commented on my last posting that she was happy she had such an educated friend because I read the Twilight series. Ha, ha. Its true, I am much more educated on vampires and werewolves.

1 comment:

Evan and Rebecca Jones said...

um yeah - I'm not exactly feeling smarter after reading those books. happier maybe, smarter no. oh and you're so not lame for falling asleep early - if i make it to 9:30, i'm proud of myself.