Monday, January 7, 2008

Feliz Navidad!

Okay so I haven't been updating my blog over the break, but we lost our camera cord and I kept waiting to put all of our cute pictures from the break up... excuses, excuses. I am going to dedicate this week to catching up on everything from the break and then when we get our pictures, I'll add them.

So our vacation was AMAZING! It started as soon as I got off work (and worked out and had a visit from Stacy :) and we headed up to Park City to spend the weekend with my family. My sister's house is absolutely gorgeous. I couldn't believe it when I walked in and saw Abby! She is so big, she walks and says a few words. At first she didn't want me to hold her but after awhile she let me. Ninja (my sister's dog) was obsessed with her and followed her around the house.

Abby loved laying with my Dad.

We all just hung out on Friday night and then on Saturday morning we got up to go snowboarding. So Kim and Eric are seriously pro-snowboarders and this was me and Aaron's first time to go together. (so cute, I know)So we had so much fun. I hadn't gone in so long but still love it oh so much. We rode until the park closed and then headed home.

This is the best picture I got of Aaron snowboarding, but I promise it really is him. :)

My family after we completed our first (and only) run all together.

Then we got home and showered and my parents got fried chicken for dinner while we watched the BYU game. Aaron was seriously in heaven. The game was awesome, our tickets were worth way more but we were happy to see BYU win. My family on Kimberly's back porch.

On Sunday after church and opening presents from my family we went to Jedd and Marcie's. We had so much fun with them, eating a ton, playing with the boys, Mad Gab, and staying up way too late watching The Negotiator. Then after about 2 hours of sleep we got on a plane and began the trek to Arkansas. Christmas in Arkansas deserves its own post so I will work on that tomorrow. (I know, I hate leaving you all in so much suspense)

No comments: