Wednesday, January 9, 2008

A Night In Texas

Since we were flying out of Dallas we left the day before so we could spend the night with my family. It worked out perfectly because the next day was Cory's birthday, so we got to celebrate with him. So a Carroll birthday means...Red Velvet Cake and Blue Bell ice cream!!! It was so yummy, I still think about it often.
So my little brother really loves Coke. :)

Cory found a bunch of tickets to the Mavericks game and so Aaron and Spencer went with some of Cory's friends to see them tear up the Warriors (whom we despise at my house, especially Baron Davis and his 70 fantasy points in one game, puulease). They had a lot of fun at the game.


My little brother tagged Dirk in this picture on his facebook account. (ha, ha)


Spencer at the game.

I stayed at home and hung out with my parents and Maili spent the night. She was so cute and so big, her hair is getting so long. I played with her for about one minute before she said, "where's Aaron?" She loves to spend the night with Aunt Haley because I let her eat candy and stay up late (that is a secret, I could have my privileges revoked).

Then we got up the next morning and came back to cold, snowy Utah. Then the next day I got up early and started work again. Sigh...I need another vacation to look forward to.

2 comments:

Kari said...

Were you so annoyed by New Moon? I was. I didn't like it at all cause I waited for Edward to come back the whole time. When I read the part when he left her, I woke Matt up and said, "I'm so sad right now." I was so depressed for Bella. Go buy the 3rd one now!

Missy said...

Sorry I'm blog stalking you! :)

I just had to interject that we hate Baron Davis too and his "just for men" beard! Though I'm not sure my disdain for the Warriors is as high as it is for the Spurs!