Monday, January 21, 2008

Sledding and such

I am so excited because we went sledding on Saturday for my first time ever!! It was really fun. We went up to the park in Sugarhouse and met up with Jedd, Marcie, Scott, and Tyler. I couldn't believe how fearless the boys were. They started going down hills by themselves, even Scott (he's 2). Man you really get moving on those hills, which were total ice. Poor Spencer headed straight for this ramp someone had built, hit it...then bit it...hard. He was pretty banged up, chipped a tooth, but after about 30 minutes was back at it again. We had so much fun seeing the Jedd Piersons. But the sad news is that we took NO pictures. I am so sad that I have no record of this first in my life. I think we might need to reenact it and take some fake pictures.

Aaron's mom is also in town, which means fun and games all day. She took us to Outback on Saturday night for Spencer's birthday (yum!) and then yesterday I made dinner and ice cream cookie sandwiches to celebrate again (I tried a new chocolate chip cookie recipe that was awesome, add vanilla pudding mix to your recipe, trust me...it will change your life). It was a food-filled weekend, but so much fun. We went to visit Aaron's grandma and just listened to story after story, her memory is amazing. We also watched the end of the Giants v. Packers. Sad, sad, the Superbowl is going to be pretty boring.

We also attempted to see Dan in Real Life for the 3rd week in a row at the dollar theater and of course it was sold out...AGAIN! We all just laughed (every week we go with Jono and Ady) and said well maybe one week we'll learn to buy our tickets more in advance than 30 minutes.

No comments: