Friday, January 11, 2008

Back to the Real World

So we've almost made it through our first week back in the real world. Aaron started school on Monday, 18 credits...ouch. He works so hard. Doesn't sounds like too much fun for your last semester. This coming from the girl who took 12 credits her last semester(only because if I took any less my grant wouldn't pay for everything), including a cooking class and two classes that overlapped that I switched back and forth between going to and I didn't have class on Monday or Friday. It was awesome.

Work has been busy this week, just trying to catch up with everything I missed. We upgraded Aaron's gym membership this week so that I can work out with him anytime, so that has been so nice, I've never been able to work out at a gym before. We also signed up to take an institute class that we started this week. Aaron's old Bishop is teaching it- Book of Mormon. It was really great. We talked about Alma 36-40ish this week and I learned a ton of stuff about the Spirit World and Resurrection...just when you think you're starting to understand a principle of the Gospel.

I also wanted to say that I love Sam's. I went there this weekend and got a ton of stuff and it makes grocery shopping the rest of the month so much easier. We just seperated everything into 2 person portion sizes and put them in the freezer, it is so great.

Oh and my co-worker brought me his wife's copy of Eclipse (she couldn't stand the thought of me not having finished the series). So I am so excited for all the reading I will do this weekend. I've heard mixed reviews on it, so I will let you know what I think.

1 comment:

Evan and Rebecca Jones said...

oh wow - I had so much to catch up on! Loved all the pictures and seeing you - love it! And you'll have to let me know what you think about eclipse... we could have our own book club over the internet... :)