Wednesday, January 23, 2008

After the big TV, the pool, cruise vacations...Australian Open

So Aaron and I are obsessed with tennis, we love it! Problem: Australia is like 18 hours ahead of us and the best matches start at 1:30 AM in Utah. I go to bed at 11, this isn't going to work. Then the they replay them the next day but I have to work. So now Federer and Djokovic are playing and I'm just going to have to take a nap and then wake up at 1 for the match, too good to miss.


Aaron and I have this running joke where I say things I want some day and Aaron just laughs. (Like wanting a pool in your first house is too much to ask for!) This all began when I was complaining about how the Democrats want to pay for National Health Care by taking away Bush's tax cuts for people who make over $250,000 a year and has grown, and grown. So last night Aaron says, "wouldn't it be awesome to go to Australia during the Australian Open?" It was my turn to laugh, especially since the day before he talked about how cool it would be to someday go to the US Open (much more realistic) and then the next day...its Australia. Gotta love the in-debt people for dreaming.

Speaking of dreaming, Yes I did finish Eclipse and yes I am still annoyed with Bella. I felt so bad for Edward who is tied to Bella for life while Jacob will just go and imprint with someone. Anyways, I am, none the less, looking forward to the fourth, and final book from Bella's perspective. What do you think will happen? All I gotta say is Bella and Edward better get married...or else!

5 comments:

ambyr said...

so this is a post I have nothing to say about!! I'm not really into tennis, and don't really read- but I'm glad to know one of my best friends is well educated!!! miss you!

Evan and Rebecca Jones said...

ohhh - waking up to watch tennis in the middle night. that is some serious dedication!! definitely counting down till the 4th book...

Kari said...

Yes, they better get married, AND she better become a vampire!

And why don't you just record the tennis matches?

The Piersons said...

We don't have any way of recording them. I know sad, we really want Tivo.
Yes she better become a vampire too.

The Piersons said...

Oh and Ambyr, trust me reading the Twilight series makes me no more educated than I was before..actually maybe less educated.