Friday, February 29, 2008

Bag Tag

I got bag tagged by my sister in law, Cassie, and I didn't want to do it because my bag/purse isn't very exciting. Well since nothing else exciting is happening I thought I would go ahead and respond. First off my purse is so cute, its a Rosemary purse (that's my sister Kim's brand) and I love it.

What's in my bag:
1. My wallet, very cute World's Market purchase. Inside that credit cards, insurance card, Cafe Rio frequent dinner card, etc.
2. Stridex gum, my favorite (next to bubble yum). I'm addicted to gum
3. Lip Smackers chap stick, vanilla altough kiwi strawberry is my fav
4. Like 4 lip glosses, I love lip gloss
5. A tampon (self explanatory)
6. A few Cafe Rio cinnamon mints, I love them

Well that's about it, I usually have a snack in there but I put it in the fridge once I got to work. I guess in my back pack I keep my work out clothes and a water bottle.

So there you have it, if you would like for everyone else to know what you keep in your bag, feel free to share with us, it has to be more exciting than my bag. :)

No comments: