Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Superbowl Party

We got together with Jedd and Marcie and the boys on Sunday for the Superbowl and had so much fun. I said that I was positive the Patriots would beat the Giants (I was so wrong). We went up in the early afternoon to get all ready for the party (well get the food all ready). I love Superbowl food: pizza, chips and salsa, dessert, fruit dip, hot wings, soda, what more could a girl ask for? We had so much fun watching the game, what a finish! We screamed so loud when the Giants scored at the end that we scared poor Tyler, who asked about every 5 minutes when the game was going to be over. We love those boys, we can't believe Marcie only has about 8 weeks left!!
Who couldn't love these faces??


I seriously laid around like this for about 8 hours straight. :)

In other exciting weekend news we FINALLY saw Dan In Real Life, and we LOVED it!! Seriously it is the cutest movie. I felt so emotionally attached to his little family. I laughed, I cried, I felt good coming out, overall... great movie. BUT, Aaron and I decided after the movie that we will not be having any teenage daughters, no thank you. :)

1 comment:

carly said...

Sounds like so much fun!! AND I have been wanting to see Dan in Real Life for a long time now...you've just convinced me to actually go do it!