Friday, February 8, 2008

Back Off

So maybe you know, maybe you don't, but intramural sports can be super intense. Take our waterpolo game this week for example. This is friendly innertube waterpolo mind you. We played a good team on Wednesday night with one really good girl in particular. She was like a horse man, she just pushed your tube right out of the way and scored. At times we were triple teaming her and leaving the other two girls uncovered. So, no secret, I'm SUPER competitive and I feel like because she keeps pushing my tube I can push back and try and hold her back. She is complaining the whole game to the ref and finally with 5 mins to go they call a foul...on ME! There were no good games exchanged at the end of the game, just a hope we don't play again. I actually had a dream that night that she knocked me out of my tube and I punched her. (I know, I shouldn't take it so seriously) I've been feeling aggressive lately. Oh and yes, we did win. :)

Aaron's ankle is still hurt, he has actually been trying to rest it this week some, but plans to play in his game on Saturday. Speaking of basketball, way to go Duke, beating North Carolina this week.

Also, we were sad to see Mitt resign from the race, he would've been a great president, he did it super well though. So now Huckabee is trying to get Romney supporters to vote for him (yeah right).

2 comments:

BKC said...

You are awesome, I tell you what. Show that horse girl whose boss!! I just have to say I LOVE reading your entries, you are too funny!

carly said...

hahaha! Haley, i love that you taught that girl a thing or two! There are some crazy girls in byu intramurals...