Thursday, February 14, 2008

Felliz Dia de Los Enamorados

So I was tagged forever ago but wanted to save this for Valentine's Day so that I could talk all about Aaron. I love my Aaronbear and think I married the most perfect person for me. Its amazing how the person we marry helps us to (little by little) become the person we want to be. So without further ado, a quiz about my hottie with the body.

What is his name? Aaron Ross Pierson
How long have you been married? 7 1/2 months
How long did you date? 4 months dating, 2 1/2 months engaged
Who eats more sweets? um... probably me as in I do every day, but Aaron eats more in one sitting
Who said I love you first? Aaron, while we were having a picnic in the back of his car. I freaked out and said, "you do!?" and he said, "yes, very much." It was magical.
Who is taller? Aaron by half a foot
Who can sing better? Well I've had more training but Aaron can sing, he can put me to sleep even when I don't think I can
Who is smarter? Aaron, for sure
Who does the laundry? Me, but I did come home from meetings on Sunday to find the washer going. And Aaron helps me fold.
Who pays the bills? Me
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do, but occasionally we switch if Aaron gets home late and I'm already taking up a lot of the bed.
Who cooks dinner? I do, unless its Chili, tacos, or chicken casserole those are Aaron's specialties
Who drives? Aaron
Who is more stubborn? Me, Aaron is so forgiving
Who kissed who first? Aaron kissed me on my doorstep the night before we left for Christmas break, it was amazing
Who asked who out first? Neither, we were set up on a blind date by John Merris, but he asked me out on our second date
Who proposed? Aaron on Easter at Bridal Veil Falls
Who wears the pants? I say Aaron but he would probably say that I try to sometimes.

I hope everyone has a wonderful Valentine's Day. Have fun, relax, and eat plenty of chocolate!

4 comments:

Jalei & Lane said...

I'm so glad I found you! I saw your blog on someone elses. Good to hear things are going well! I'm adding you to my blog!

Miriam said...

HEY!! I'm so happy to see your blog! You guys are great, just great. I'm going to of course add you to my blog too...

Christina Bassi said...

Hi! I don't know you. I am a friend of Jalie's. I was blog surfing and I was wondering how did you make your header? I can't figure it out. Please help! :) My email is charisma290@yahoo.com or just post a comment if you wouldn't mind. Thanks!

Christina Bassi said...

Thank you so much for the help. :) I made one. I just can't figure out how to make it longer. I am using Microsoft Picture It and no matter how long I make it when I upload it it is always too short. Do you know any tricks?