Tuesday, February 12, 2008

I Love You...chocolate fondue!

So Aaron and I were re-introduced to the world of chocolate fondue on Friday night and now we can't get over it. How fabulous is it have strawberries, pineapples, angle food cake, cinnamon candy, bananas, and marshmallows to dip in chocolate? We have to thank Nate and Katie once again for a fabulous night. While they were putting their kids to bed Aaron told the rest of us that we shouldn't be eating all the food while they are gone. He told us we could all have one more dip and then we had to wait. I grabbed like everything I could fit on that fork and stuffed it all defiantly in my mouth. :) Jono more defiantly stole the whole bowl of strawberries. I'm not normally a huge chocolate person but I am in love with chocolate fondue and you too babe.


We had a great weekend, busy, busy. The Leadership Broadcast was so great and we felt like so applicable to us. We especially loved the promise that even though we live in scary times if we live Gospel principles we'll be okay and our kids will be okay. I spoke in church on Sunday about Scripture study and Aaron told me about this fabulous talk by President Eyring. Maybe you've all read it but if you haven't, it is amazing.

3 comments:

Evan and Rebecca Jones said...

Oh girl - I love me some fondue. I have an awesome recipe from my bro-in-law for cheese fondue which isn't chocolate but sooo good to dip meat, bread, veggies in. I think my mouth is watering...

The Piersons said...

Oh I need to get that recipe from you! We love cheese fondue with bread, fabulous.

Nate and Katie said...

I'm glad you guys liked the chocolate fondue so much! Have you guys invested in a set yet? Ours were gifts so I don't know where the best place to get them is. The chocolate fountains are really fun, but probably more expensive. We had a lot of fun with you guys and should definitely get together again soon!