Tuesday, March 4, 2008

We're Crusin!


It is official, we are going on a cruise on May 4th. We are so, so, so excited and I am already counting down the days. We leave 2 months from today. It is 7 nights and hits 3 cities in Mexico. Aaron and I were in Mexico the exact same time last year for my sister's wedding...random. Anyways, I've already started thinking about a new swim suit and getting tan, and putting in some serious gym time. :) It hurt some when it showed up on our credit card bill, but hey...you gotta spoil yourself sometimes.

Other than that, our waterpolo team suffered its first loss last week, one point, final shot to win the game. I'd like to say it was because I was sick and couldn't play, but I think we played better without me. Aaron was so worked up after the game, way worse than basketball. I'm telling you waterpolo brings out serious competitive emotions. I've decided that it is because of the constant physical activity. Even when the ball is on the other end of the pool you are fighting for position.

I also planned a special date for Aaron this week because he rocked a few tests and wanted to take him to Tucano's. Well I think a 2 hour wait is ridiculous so I introduced him to one of my favorites, Chuck o rama. For those of you who don't know, I LOVE buffets and taught Aaron all the secrets of eating as much as possible. (He didn't need very much guidance) I was a little disappointed because they didn't have any french fries but the dessert bar made up for that. It was fun, but no more buffets until after the cruise. :)

13 comments:

Jen said...

Haley-I found your link through my friend Jordan (Brinkerhoff) Parks. You'll have to tell me how you know her. (She and I were roommates in college.)
I'm excited for you and Aaron to go on a cruise. They are addicting, so watch out. :)

BKC said...

Your cruise sounds so fun! I would be counting down the days as well. Okay and that is so funny that you love buffets...I cannot stand them so maybe you should let me in on some of your tips :)

ambyr said...

How exciting!!! I'm way jealous, especially since you and aaron will be looking all hot and tan and on the beach when i'm going to be 9 months pregnant!!! AH-someday i'll be done right? When are yall coming to visit next anyway?

Anonymous said...

What cruise did you decide on? You'll have to let us know what you think when you get back. Hope you have fun!!!

Adam and Cassie Pierson said...

Grandma Hiatt must love you. She loves Chuck O' Rama. You may be the only other person I know that loves it. :) What did Aaron think?

I'm so glad that you guys were able to set up your cruise. We'll be getting into Orange County on the 10th, so I hope that we don't miss you. We'd love to see you, and you have a place to stay if you need one. We can't wait to see you.

Jalei & Lane said...

Lucky you!I've never been on a cruise. Lane & I are going to Florida in May too, but only for 3 measly days :( We'll both be kicking our butts in the gym to get ready!

The Piersons said...

Deb, we decided on Royal Carribbean. We heard good things about it and the timing was good for us. I will be sure to let you know all about it. :)

The Piersons said...

Ambyr, we aren't coming home again until we move down there in August. I know, sad, this is the longest I have been away from Texas ever, besides my mission.

Kari said...

You mean no more buffets UNTIL the cruise cause there are buffets gallore on there! It's the best part. Our cruise sails on Monday, so we're excited! So did you decide on oceanview or not? And are you going with other people or just the 2 of you?

Adam and Cassie Pierson said...

Hey Haley, OK, you guys are getting in from your cruise on the 11th? Are you going strait back to UT that day? We'd love to see you, but if you guys need to get back to work we will just have to wait a little longer until the reunion. We miss you guys.

Evan and Rebecca Jones said...

oh i can't handle all this cruise talk!! it makes me want to leave tomorrow! no seriously - i'm sooo excited for y'all and yea for royal caribbean! we LOVED them and our ship was AMAZING!

Adam and Cassie Pierson said...

Well, we'd love to see you. And again, you're welcome to stay with us if you want to. Unfortunately Adam won't be with us because of finals, but the rest of us will be very excited to see you.

The Castletons said...

I wish we were as cool as you guys and got to go on a cruise...you guys are SO cool.