Saturday, February 14, 2015

Valentine's Celebrations

I really love Valentine's Day. I love so many things about the holiday and I love celebrating it with my kids and husband. I don't need chocolates or special gifts but I love the idea of a holiday where we celebrate the people we love. Our friends, family, and special loved ones. 

This year I went all out on the Valentines and had so much fun making them. Millie and I worked on them every night during our late nights and she loved helping. They turned out so cute. 

They say, " you blow me away Valentine" and they're bubbles. Carson's were green and blue. 


Brooke was loud and bright in her Valentine's outfit and we even styled her hair. :) 


Millie wanted me to do two braids for her Valentines dance class. She was so excited to hand out valentines to all her friends in her class and to her teachers. 



Friday was Carson's class party. Aaron went to the party and said Carson had a lot of fun. He made this about the things he loves right now:


And he made a Valentine for his Dad...no surprise.


He has such a sweet class. 


Carson with a few of his friends. 




I sure love my Valentines. Valentines Day was spent relaxing all afternoon. Yep you heard that right. Aaron gave me the afternoon and evening off and I took a nap, layed in bed and relaxed while he took care of the kids, made dinner and picked up.

The kids made me this on our driveway:


 It was wonderful and I enjoyed the most amazing dinner with Aaron after the kids went to bed. I sure love my man, he knows how to treat me right I am one lucky girl. 



No comments: