Monday, February 9, 2015

Camilla LuJean



My sweet Camilla needs a post, well she kind of needs a whole show, it would be called the Camilla show. This girl! What are we going to do with this girl??? Just a few cute stories from this week that I want to remember. On Monday we finally got to have our date. She wanted to go and get a special treat at Snow Monster. It was delicious. (Don't worry she's wearing her Elsa dress under all those layers.)


Then afterwards we were going to go shopping but it was cold and Millie and me do not like to be cold. So we opted to go home, snuggle in bed, and watch Tangled. I so love cuddling with my Millie. 


On Tuesday after dinner she started throwing a fit because I didn't make dessert. (Drama!) She was crying and had moved somewhere and we were just ignoring her. Then after awhile I went to find her and she was sitting on the bathroom floor with a pile of toilet paper. I said Millie what are you doing in here? She said, "I'm just wiping away all my tears." I worked so hard to hold in my emotion. She is just so darn hilarious. 

On Wednesday we had an internet repair man come over to fix our internet. Well this is a man Camilla has never seen before.  As soon as she saw him working in my room she walked up to him. Stood about 2 feet away from him and starting doing arabesques until he acknowledged her. :)

On Thursday I walked into the kitchen to find this on the fridge. 

I tried to praise her creativity and teach her a lesson on the importance of not coloring on the refrigerator all at once. 


On Saturday she was performing a dance for her Daddy and she asked him to turn on the lamp on his desk. He turned it on and then she said, "now turn it so its shining on me." Are you kidding me? Such a diva. 

Then Sunday is probably my favorite. The primary sang a special musical number in church today. It was Camilla's first time to be old enough to participate. We told her that she would be singing. When it was time we told Carson to take her up there thinking she would need a little encouragement. Well we were wrong. Camilla left Carson in the dust and marched right up to the front. Front and center to be exact. First child up there to be even more precise. She parked herself there and waved to us then about 3 minutes later we found Carson working his way through the crowd. She just stood up there and sang her heart out. Carson was right next to her singing every word. They did sign language with the song and I couldn't believe how well they did. I leaned over to Aaron after the song and told him we had peaked in happiness, there is no way that we would ever have a happier moment ever. 

Then tonight before we read scriptures we asked the kids to perform the song again. After they did it Camilla asked us if she could sing another song for us. She sang, "I Know that my Savior Loves Me." She knew every word and did hand motions with it. I couldn't hold back the tears. This little girl has such a sweet spirit and I'm so grateful for to have her in our family. 




No comments: