Sunday, February 22, 2015

FLU

Unfortunately I came down with the flu this weekend. It was nasty, I felt awful and it was no fun. The tender mercy... it was a weekend and Aaron was home to take care of the kids. Oh my goodness what would I have done if he was out of town?? I literally spent the whole day in bed on Saturday. Aaron saved the day by taking the kids to the park, juggling coaching basketball, getting in a long run, taking the big kids on their date they had earned, going to the grocery store, and going to a party on Saturday night for a friend of ours who just became a citizen. Phew, that wore me out just typing it. He did it all, without a single complaint and beautifully. Then today he took the big kids to church and helped me do some meal prep for the week. He really is the best dad in the whole world, I believe that with all my heart. 

Friday night trip to the park. I heard a rumor that Camilla did the monkey bars all by herself, I don't know about all this. 




Date with Dad, the kids were looking forward to this all week. He took them to Chick Fila for ice cream and then to Hobby Lobby to pick out a craft to do with them. They came home afterwards and each made their craft. Carson painted some trucks and cars and Camilla got those beads that you put in and then bake. They both turned out adorable.... I need to get pictures of them. 


They were both so proud of their work and I was very proud of them for working so hard to fill up their sticker charts. Dad always delivers big time on their dates and so they work very hard to get them filled. 

No comments: