Sunday, February 8, 2015

Carson's Turn


Yesterday it was Carson's turn for a date. Aaron took him while Millie and Brooke were napping. They went swimming and then Snow Monster, pretty much what my kids are always choosing these days. Carson had so much fun and loved having a secret all day long. When he got home he told me he couldn't tell me what he did. 

Carson is so handsome and so much fun. We are so proud of how obedient he is and how hard he works. He is such a good big brother. Recently I have been able to tell him that he is in charge of Brooke while I shower or need to get something done and he does a great job sitting and playing with her. This weekend when he and Millie woke up and we were still sleeping then Carson would take care of Camilla and tell her that they needed to be quiet to let us sleep. He got her cereal and milk and a blanket. He is so sweet to these girls, they are spoiled to have such a nice big brother. 


No comments: