Thursday, February 12, 2015

Gorgeous Days


We've been enjoying some gorgeous February weather. It sure changes our whole attitude when we can get outside and play. All 3 of my kiddos love to play outside. Brooke just follows her big brother and sister right out the door and I don't hear a peep from her until she starts whining when they want to come inside. They are so good about helping her outside when she needs to get up things she can't alone. 

Brooke spends most of her time in our little play house. How big is my little girl?? This playhouse, it has been through the grind with 3 moves and barely hanging on now that the kids climb on its roof too. I'm not sure if it will make it through another move but we sure have enjoyed it. 


My girl going down the slide all alone. She can't be this big. 


No comments: