Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Memorial Day in Arlington

So I don't have very many pictures from this trip but it was such a fun, busy, busy trip to Arlington. 

We left on Saturday after Aaron and Carson got back from camping. I told the kids they had to close their eyes on the drive and I looked in the mirror to see Carson doing this. 


Well they did all 3 fall asleep on the drive and we went straight to Mimi's birthday party at Salt Grass. It was such a fun party and Mimi looked so good. So much better than the last time I saw her. It was great to spend time with all my Mom's family. 

Then we head off to go swimming at my parent's new fancy gym. The kids were loving life, swimming with their cousins, going down slides and then the showers afterwards. 

Carson insisted upon blow drying his hair just like his (girl) cousins. 



Sunday was church and then relaxing and having dinner with my entire family! I can't believe we had my whole family together. It was such a nice dinner. Feeding that many people is a lot of work I tell you. 

Then on Monday it was pictures with my family. Everyone looked so great and the pictures turned out great. I can't wait to get them. 

Here is Brookey getting ready. Apparently Brooke loves her some pirates booty. 


Here is a snapshot of a group of 10 plus adults trying to get 3 little boys to smile.


No comments: