Monday, June 22, 2015

Just some cute ones

My kids are loving bubble baths lately. 


Yes I still bathe all 3 of my kids together and they still love it. 


Adorable kiddos going to church. I curled Millie's hair (its kinda hard to tell in this picture)


I have been giving the kids more responsibility to get themselves ready in the morning. 

Carson doing Camilla's hair. :)



And some days you just gotta ditch the grocery store, eat smoothies for dinner and head to the pool for a couple of hours. 



We had a birthday party for one of my favorites, Jeana, at the pool. It was a fabulous time. 


We did trampoline jumping in the rain. 


We bought a bunch of books this week (I have been meaning to go to the library for weeks and we haven't made it). Well we have been doing a whole lot of reading. 


I was thinking today while we were at the pool, I LOVE summer. I just love it. 

No comments: