Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Teacher Appreciation Week

Last week was teacher appreciation week at Carson's school. It was a busy week and as the room mom this was a lot of work for me BUT we do absolutely love Carson's teacher and wanted to make sure she knows how appreciated she is. The week was organized so on Monday we made her a book with a letter from each of the kids on what they learned in Kindergarten this year. Then Tuesday was flowers and Wednesday was classroom supplies.

Here is Carson with the flowers and bandaids. 


Then on Thursday we got her a gift card from the whole class and then on Friday I had the kids make her this tree with their finger prints. 


Do not be deceived by how simple this looks. It was SO much work, mostly on Aaron's part. This was not a template I found on pinterest and printed. This is something we, and by we I mean Aaron, made from scratch. Aaron says he is not helping me with any more teacher projects for a few years. :) 

No comments: