Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Rain, rain go away...

Okay not really, I know we need the rain but its been what? 2 weeks straight of rain and the end is no where in sight. 3 cancelled soccer games, fun activities cancelled at school, and don't even get me started on the no recess thing. All this rain has led to some of the following at our house:

Playing outside anyways. Just take off your clothes please. 



Muggy runs and a wet trail around Town Lake. 


Necessary Sonic happy hour runs. 


Brookey and I just watching the rain come down. 


Some lazy mornings. 


I also avoided the grocery store for a week because I dreaded carrying my groceries out into the rain. I never remember getting this much rain ever. But I try to remember all the people who are praying for rain. It has been a good, ground soaking rain. Maybe in June we will see the sun. :) 

No comments: