Saturday, May 2, 2015

Millie's "Recital"

So Camilla has absolutely loved her little dance class this year. She has had so much fun and she is really quite coordinated and does a great job. Sadly when we found out about her recital it was on a Sunday. We were bummed (I was real bummed) but we decided to just make her dress rehearsal a huge deal and tell her it was her recital. I mean after all she is only 3. It was the cutest thing ever. 

Getting ready in the car. They told us that getting make up on a 3 year old can be hard so do the best you can. Not hard to put on Camilla, she was all over that. 


I got bright pink lipstick and tiny bobby pins to go in her hair. 


She was the cutest ballerina I have ever seen. 


It was great because we had front row seats, Aaron came and we just cheered for her like it was the real deal. 

She did such a good job. 



So graceful. 


Love this bum. 




After the show with Mom. :) 


After her show we let her pick a place to eat dinner and get dessert. We let her be the star and she was loving it. 

She picked pizza for dinner and milkshakes for dessert. All the kids were very excited. I am very proud of my little dancer. 


No comments: