Friday, May 1, 2015

Boys gone wild

So I decided to take a spur of the moment trip to Arlington to visit my grandmother who has been in the hospital for over a week. I was worried about her and knew it would be a few more weeks before I would be able to come and see her. So I decided to go with the girls and leave Aaron at home with Carson since they had soccer and we had just been out of town for so long and there was so much that needed to be done. 

Well Millie was thrilled to go to Grandma's house and I got everything all packed up and ready to go and little Brookey started throwing up. I wasn't sure what to do and my Mom told me I could still come so I just went with it. I gave Brooke a good nap and left later than planned. Well Carson was SO excited to have a boy's weekend with Aaron. He immediately started planning all kinds of fun things to do. 

He picked dinner. Which was make your own burritos of course, Carson's favorite meal of all time. Aaron told me he put together two huge burritos and ate it all. 


Then they started their party. Carson made signs to put up on the Wii and on the trampoline of things you had to do before you could play or jump. He is such a fun boy. Aaron let him pick out all the treats. He picked ice cream, popcorn, chocolate chips - you know the kind of things Mom never lets him eat. 


Meanwhile things were good in Arlington. Little miss B was still feeling sick but went to bed early and Millie was on a late night high. She just stayed up entertaining us, brushing my hair and when Grandpa got home she just followed him around and helped him make a pizza for dinner. 


Millie and me went to bed together, very late. 

In Arlington we went to visit Mimi on Saturday morning and Brooke would have none of it. She started screaming bloody murder when we went into her room at the hospital, I mean real tears full on screaming. I had to take her out and she was gripping me like vice. Millie danced for her and talked to her some but I felt bad that we just couldn't stay long because Brooke was just so scared of that place. She looked good though and I was happy that I had a chance to visit with her and my Uncles. 

In Austin Aaron put Carson to work cleaning the house. 


And then they were off to soccer - Carson scored a goal! 


They also had pictures before the game. We love Simon. 


After the game Carson started saying his tummy hurt but he went to the Baldwins to play while Aaron went out for a guy's lunch to celebrate Ben who just finished his dissertation. Hopdoddy's of course, and I was jealous, of course. 


Then everything started to go downhill. Aaron took Carson to the park to play while he was playing tennis with some friends and then Carson started to throw up. Meanwhile me and the girls were at Mia's birthday party and Camilla told me she was feeling bad. So I was carrying her to get her up to the hotel room and she started throwing up on me. It was bad, real bad. Poor Millie girl could not stop throwing up. 

Carson had a whole party planned for that night and he was so sad he wasn't feeling good. Aaron turned on a movie and five minutes later found this. 


Millie threw up all night and my Dad started as well. Then it went onto my Mom and Cory. What a mess! No one is going to invite us to visit for awhile. I sanitized and did a whole bunch of laundry and packed up my crew and drove us home, even though I had gotten it too. This was a serious bug. 

No comments: