Friday, October 31, 2014

Happy Halloween



We had a most wonderful Halloween. What's not to love about how adorable my children were?!?
Aaron left work early and picked up pizza. Then we got the kids all ready and took a million pictures. They looked so cute Aaron and I have spent hours looking at these pictures. 


Touching her tattoo, yep still going strong that glitter tattoo. Luckily it matched her dress perfectly. 


She was very excited. Everyone thought she was Else. Score for getting a costume at Goodwill and everyone, including Camilla, thinking she was the expensive princess.  


I love this owl, more than I can ever say. Love her. 


This picture is one of my favorites. 


She was so good, stayed in her stroller happy as can be all night long. 


Aaron took the kids trick or treating while I stayed home to pass out candy. 


Camilla spent most of the night running around with her BFF Azure. 


Then Jane met up with them later and the 3 princess ring was complete. 


The kids came home happy as can be and Camilla is so obsessed with her candy. She was organizing it, counting it, laying it out. I really do enjoy this holiday. It just gets more fun each year as my kids get older. One of these years my family is going to dress up as a theme. 

No comments: