Sunday, October 19, 2014

Fall Break Week 2



Monday was the Children's museum. I don't know why we don't go here more often, my kids LOVE it but it can be hard to work into our little schedule. I'm hoping that I can make time for it more often but I had promised the kids we would go so I drug my tired legs there and we had a blast. 

Camilla wanted to play in the baby area instead of the kitchen/food area which is a big surprise because normally that's her favorite.  



The kids played pretend rocket ship. 


Then it was time for painting. 




Then we were off to the rockets, magnets, and hot wax. 




Carson found some animation game that completely captivated him for the rest of the time. Millie, Brooke, and me went to the dark room and played outside. 


Tuesday night was date night with Dad (Aaron worked the whole week in Austin!) He took them swimming at the Y and then to Jamba Juice for smoothies...they were in heaven. 



Wednesday was busy with gymnastics and the library. 

Thursday we finally made it to a t-ball game. I'll be honest it was kinda brutal. Baseball is hard to explain to four and five year olds and Carson's coach is nice as can be but not interested in explaining the rules to them or anything. It was a lot of chaos but Carson said it was fun and he hit the ball every time and took off running. 

Camilla made a few appearances on the field. 


Friday was movie night! 

Saturday we got a lot of rain so Carson's soccer game got canceled but the kids had Jeremy's birthday party so they were happy. Both the kids were invited and they were so excited to go. It was actually kind of cold so I got out some of their winter clothes...that was kind of fun. 



Carson spent the whole party doing this: 


Camilla spent most of the party waiting for this: 


And just like that Fall Break was over... we missed Carson terribly after he went back but in some ways it felt good to get back to our normal routine. 

No comments: