Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Valentine's Day

 Well Aaron was in Detroit working this year for Valentine's Day - no fun! So we went out to dinner the weekend before (thank you Groupon) while he was home. We had discussed trying to save money this month so I assumed that meant no gifts this year, except for the kids of course. :) Well before Aaron left town on Sunday night he surprised me with not one but 2 Odwalla smoothies. (my absolute favorite smoothies but I never buy them because they are so expensive - except when I'm pregnant. :) And a gift card for new running clothes. I was so surprised and felt bad because I didn't get him anything. (Story of our marriage, Aaron is so much more romantic and thoughtful than me) I sure love this man who works so hard for us. We have missed him this month while he has been in Detroit.

Here is what the kids got:




Finally a high chair for Camilla, which she loves. And a potty for Carson, which he loved for a few days. This kid is going to be difficult to potty train, I can tell. I need to find one of those potty training boot camps. Or maybe a company that potty trains your children for you. 

No comments: