Monday, February 13, 2012

Peanut Butter

We LOVE peanut butter around this house. We go through it so fast, I can hardly keep up buying it. Even when I buy it at Costco. All members of our home like to eat it straight out of the jar. Carson can often be found coming up to me asking for, "peanut butter and spoon please." Well one afternoon while Camilla was napping and Carson was not I brought Carson upstairs and told him he needed to play for a little bit while Mommy closed her eyes on the couch. While I was laying down I could hear him playing and coloring at the desk. Then it got quiet, uh oh. A few minutes later I started to feel little hands making their way inside my mouth. I opened up my eyes to find Carson scooping up peanut butter with his hands and sticking it into my mouth. I guess I had left my jar out from earlier that morning. I learned a valuable lesson that day in picking up after myself. :)

No comments: