Friday, May 28, 2010

Our little walker

So I didn't want to rain on poor Josie's parade but on her birthday Carson decided to start walking. We were at church and I wasn't really paying attention and he just took off from the chair and walked to me. He mostly just takes about 4 or 5 steps but he absolutely loves it. We have taken a couple of videos of him walking between us but sometimes after he walks between us a few times he starts enjoying falling and being caught by us more than walking so it turns into that game, which we love just as much as he does. Tell me he isn't the cutest baby in the world. I dare you. :)


4 comments:

Kari said...

wow, I'm impressed!

Adam and Cassie Pierson said...

Yay Carson! That's great! What an adorable baby. We can't wait to see it in real time. Miss you guys!

wendy said...

I'm not surprised after seeing him at your mom's tearing around the house w/that little walker. He's sooo cute, almost as cute as Beck! ha! don't be mad...... He REALLY is CUTE!

Jalei & Lane said...

Those videos are so cute! I can't wait til E does that.