Sunday, June 6, 2010

11 Months Old, one month away from a year!

So truth be told I didn't really keep a list of Carson's progression for this month. It just flew by and with two week long trips, I had a hard time keeping up. But just a few important things for the month of May were:

Walking and loving every step of it.Eating anything and everything insight.

If people make one comment about Carson while we are eating it is, "does he always eat this much?" Yes he always does. He is still skinny as a rail though.

Did a great job on the airplanes but sleeping at night not so much while we were traveling.

Loves to perform for people, everywhere we go.

He just goes up to random strangers and claps for them or whatever his latest trick is.

Has his favorites stories and at the top Puppies Count still dominates.

He loves to swim and be in the water.

He is really into giving us kisses but the temptation to bite us remains very strong.

He loves to get into everything and pull out everything he gets into.

He really likes to shut doors but traps himself in the laundry room all the time.

While traveling he did play favorites for Aaron and me.

Jabbering all the time, thinking he is talking to us. I'm pretty sure he thinks Ma Ma means either "I want" or "more" because he only says it when eating and wanting more food or whining that he wants a toy.

One new tooth.

His new favorite food is smoothies, I make them when he wakes up in the afternoon and he usually has 2.

Changing this kid's diaper is unbelievably difficult.

Can't believe this little guy is almost a whole year old. I am getting so sad and excited all at the same time.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Kari said...

I don't want one year to come! Have you thought of birthday party stuff yet?

Adam and Cassie Pierson said...

Too cute. When is the big boy going to come up to LR and play with us?! :)

Michael & Shawna Trimmell said...

Sounds a lot like my little man! He started walking at 9 months and has been keeping me busy! I totally know what you mean about having a hard time changing his diaper...I can't get mine to sit still. lol Too cute!