Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I Heart Summer

I am so in love with summer. We have just been having too much fun this year. Last year I was stuck inside all summer because I was big and pregnant and then I had a tiny baby but this year we spend just about every day in the water and we both LOVE it. We went to New Mexico to visit my grandparents and when Carson wasn't walking up and down the hall with his walker at my Grandpa's nursing home, he was splashing it up in the big pool or walking around in the splash pool. We have also been going to the lake, boating, and hanging out at the beach on the lake. On days when we don't go swimming, I feel like something is missing. I sure am lucky to have a boy who loves the water as much as his mama. Carson is fearless in the water he will just throw himself under the water, I am really going to have to keep my eye on him. Also we have (and I mean only Carson) are burn free. I am so worried this kid is going to get burned, especially atop his bald head but so far he seems to have great skin. Actually, he is tanning. I was pretty shocked because he has such fair skin. Another reason we love summer is we get to see Aaron, everyday! Yea! There are cons to my hubby's job but the summer in definitely not one of them and we are loving it. So I've decided... this year it is going to stay summer all year long, next year the winter may return if I feel like it. :)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Adam and Cassie Pierson said...

We can't wait to have you guys out here with us to swim. :)