Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Teenagers aren't so tough


Just a quick post that our puppy turned two yesterday, well we celebrated yesterday. I think these teenager years have been the easiest yet. :) For her big day she got to start the morning with a walk where she was allowed to chase all the rabbits. Then we filled up the pool in the backyard and she and Carson played together. She got treats all day and then last night we went to her favorite park that has a pond and she went swimming. It was a pretty good day for Josie. We think she is the greatest dog and seriously can't imagine life without her (as lame as I know that sounds to some of you). But she has trained for a marathon with me, lets Carson throw her food all over the floor, and falls asleep at Aaron's feet. We sure love our Jo Jo.

2 comments:

Kari said...

I sure understand doggie love. I forgot to celebrate Olive's 3rd birthday in April, and I've felt pretty guilty about it. :)

Jen said...

She is such a beautiful dog, and looks identical to a dog I had growing up. There's nothing like a loyal pup. :) Happy birthday Jo!