Thursday, May 29, 2008

How sad am I?

So I am officially ridiculous. Aaron will kill me when he reads this but....So I admit it, I keep up with celebrity gossip, its true. I never did until I started working and now that I am at a computer all day I find myself wondering around. Okay enough justification, I keep up with the stars. So I also unashamedly LOVE High School Musical, love it! So I'm reading about Ashley Tisdale dating her back up dancer, Jared Murillo, I'm thinking I know that name. So I read his bio (I know sad) and there's a ton of kids in his family, probably Mormon, but then his brother is Josh Murillo, this I know for sure. I taught him in the MTC, he went to Chile, kinda funny. He told me all about his brother and how he was in High School Musical and had a pretty big part but he did NOT tell me his gossipy dating life. So I had seen lots of pictures of the family and I think he gave me a signed copy of the movie..somewhere. The worst part is that I thought it was really cool. Aaron just laughs at me and says, "who is Ashley Tisdale?" Sigh...

8 comments:

Rachelle said...

That is so funny! I secretly love High School Musical too! I guess it's not that big of a secret.

Ashley said...

While I never got into HSM for some reason, I am an avid reader of People, US Weekly etc. I will always fill Logan's mind with random facts of celebrity's. Who their old flames were, what their wierd kids names are (Apple, Moses, Coco, really?)etc. I even subscribe to People.com's Latest news on Google Reader! I mean is the fact that Ashlee Simpson takes Pete Wentz' name headline news? No, but I still find myself reading the article all the same. Heaven help me! haha.

CK Morgan said...

I love high school musical too...one time I waited to get an autographed picture of one of the "Sharpettes" with a bunch of little girls. It's hanging on our fridge (on the side so visitors can't see) haha. -Kara

Christy said...

That is so funny. I went to the library and got High School Musical 2 because 1 was not there and then the next week I got 1. They are so great I can see why 12 year olds love it. I am a closet High School Musical fan.

Evan and Rebecca Jones said...

I have never seen High School Musical but I'm thinking I need to put it on my list of things to see. And nothing to be ashamed of with celebrity gossip - I think that it's the only thing I do know.

wendy said...

Hi Haley and Aaron....I'm going to respond to your former blogs. I couldn't believe you missed your boat but happy you made it eventually. whew! Abby is getting big! And I need to get with it and watch HS Musical. That's cool about you having an "in" with the stars!

Jalei & Lane said...

HAHA! You crazy girl! I have to say I've never watched HS Musical, but I get what you're saying about keeping up with the stars. What can I say, I love reading the drama in other peoples lives. As long as it's not in ours, right?

Spencer said...

...I second Aaron's reaction: "Who is Ashley Tisdale?" We played Scene It for FHE the other night, and I was pretty much useless because I don't know any celebrities' names. Haley, your infatuation with that movie and the lives of celebrities may just have to be something that you and Aaron don't share with each other. I don't see him coming around on that one.