Friday, May 16, 2008

Cabo San Lucas

Okay enough of the sad stuff on the to all the wonderfulness of our cruise. It was such a blast. The first stop was Cabo San Lucas and since we had two days there instead of one, I have twice as many pictures. The water in Cabo was for sure the clearest, just gorgeous. Cabo is an exciting town but expensive, very Americanized. I guess the nightlife is pretty happening but poor Aaron has an early to bed, lame wife.

Instead of taking a water taxi to the arch and lover's beach we went on a hike there. It was so gorgeous. Here are some pictures from that.

Here is our very Mexican hotel, it was so cute. The owner ended up being Mormon and so we bonded with him. He told us everywhere to go and how much everything should cost. He was wonderful.

Here is us snorkeling and laying out at Lover's Beach, it was so gorgeous.

9 comments:

wendy said...

I can not imagine getting to the cruise ship and not being allowed to get on!! Major panic time. I'm glad it all worked out and your pics are beautiful. When are you headed to TX? Aaron, contrats on graduation!

wendy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Piersons said...

We are moving to Texas mid August. Aaron starts work right after Labor Day. I can't wait! We are really going to miss Utah though.

Ashley said...

Oh my beautiful - those pictures look too good to be true! I've just decided I need to go to Cabo & soon! Des Moines just ain't cutting it! ;)

Rachelle said...

The pictures are awesome and it looks like you had so much fun even though you weren't on the ship. You got to put your Spanish to good use, I'm sure!

carly said...

It looks amazing!!!!

Jalei & Lane said...

I'm so glad everything worked out for you guys! It looks like it was a blast!

Jordan said...

Wow! I'm so jealous!! Those are great pictures. Luck you :)

Anonymous said...

These pics are amazing...the first ones look like professional ones off the internet. I'm so glad you were still able to make the cruise even if you had to fly to Cabo. Sometime when you are down here again, you'll have to give me a call.