Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Blessing baby Blake

This weekend Aaron's parents came in town for Blake's blessing. We had so much fun with them and spending the weekend up in Kayesville. Well we were supposed to spend the whole weekend up there, until I started throwing up in the middle of the night and Aaron had to take me home right after the blessing (which I heard was beautiful). We couldn't believe how big Blake had gotten in less than one month, he is a chunk! Scott and Tyler are as cute as ever and so much fun. One of our favorite Tyler stories was this: He went golfing with his dad and after he hit a few balls, he tooted. Jedd looked back at him and Tyler immediately looked at his dad and said, "there must be a duck around here somewhere." How funny is he? We also planned to have Jeanie (my mother in law) teach enrichment while she was here for my ward. We did an early Saturday morning enrichment with her Yoga class and then had breakfast, it was so much fun. It was a great weekend...well for everyone except poor, sick Haley. :(

We had so much fun playing with the Wii. Aaron's Dad really liked it.


These boys love their Uncle Spencer.

Aaron and I sat like this with Blake for hours.

4 comments:

Katie M said...

Hey Haley,

I got your comment. Such a small world! Cameron remembers you too. I'll have to ask Robbie about Jared and James.

It looks like you had so much fun on your cruise! Good luck with the move to Dallas!

Cindy Merris said...

When are you guys leaving for Texas? We really want you guys to come and hang with us before you leave!

Rachelle said...

I looked up the book and it looks really good, so when I get back to Utah (Saturday) I'm going to see if the library has it.

Also, that last picture of you, Aaron and Blake is soooo adorable...I can see the love. Your kids are going to be so lucky to have you and Aaron as their parents!

Adam and Cassie Pierson said...

Are you sick? We all just got over a cold, except lucky Abby. Even poor Drew is stuffed up. I hope you feel better soon. We miss you guys! By the way, you and Aaron will make the cutest parents. That was such a sweet picture with you and Blake.