Thursday, June 19, 2008

Vegas Trip and Introducing Mia Stephanie Carroll

(Cory is behind me in this picture, no my hair is not that high :)

It has taken me awhile to get the Vegas pictures up, sorry it has been a crazy week. We had a lot of fun in Vegas with my family. It was SO hot, so we spent most of the time in the pool. Of course we loved spending time with our sweet nieces and finally meeting my newest darling niece, Mia. She is a doll, such a sweet baby. I actually got to watch her over night and tried sleeping with her for awhile but it was no go folks. I don't know how you moms handle it, I was so worried I was going to roll over on her or that she would stop breathing or something. I had to trade places with my sister, Tricia, at like 2 AM, who managed to sleep just fine with Mia and her own daughter all in the same bed. Besides swimming, we ate out, ESPN zone, walked the strip, water show, and Mia was blessed on Sunday. Then we left right after church to go straight-well we made a stop at In and Out for cheeseburgers, fries, and milkshakes :)- to see Aaron's family who came in town for his grandma's funeral. I will post pictures with them soon. Our families are doing great, my sister Tricia cut her hair (for those of you who know her, know this is a miracle).

Me singing to Mia at the pool, she loves to be sung to.


My mom with the girls, they started screaming when she got in, "my grandma is getting in the pool!"
Abby taking her chances at the slots. :)
Maili and Abby in their matching outfits. My Mom holding sweet Mia. and last but not least, how could you resist this belly, oh, we love this girl.

7 comments:

Evan and Rebecca Jones said...

Precious pictures - you look hot girl! :) And just so you know, I'm crazy and don't sleep well at all with a baby in my bed. I've only done it a few times with Cade, never with Colt and NEVER has it been a deep sleep.

Rachelle said...

Love the pictures, your nieces are super cute!

Rachelle said...

P.S. Yes, I will be at the Chris Merritt Concert on Saturday. Go! Hope to see you there.

Christy said...

That looks like it was warm and fun. this is the first week in awhile that the weather has been nice. We miss you.

Jalei & Lane said...

Glad yall had a good time. My favorite part about Vegas are the fountains at the Belagio!I'm glad you told us that was Cory behind you because I seriously thought you had a high pony tail! haha.

ambyr said...

so fun!!! I LOVE vegas, even though we don't go to win money!! It's still a lot of fun. Your little niece looks adorabe. Can't wait to see you guys!!!

carly said...

sounds like SUCH a fun trip! Those girls are so cute :)