Monday, June 23, 2008

Spring, where did you go?

I've been so sad by the lack of a spring season this year. It was horrible, bad, no good, rainy, snowy weather and then now all of the sudden its just hot! I feel like I was completely deprived a beautiful, Utah spring. Utah in the springtime is the very best time of the year, seriously its amazing. I don't mean to be complaining because I am so happy that it is finally hot and we can swim but I really missed those perfect-weather days. Its the best time of the year for reading on the hammock, going on long runs anytime of the day, hikes, and playing tennis. When I told Aaron's mom about this "travesty" in my life she said, "it was so beautiful down south this year, absolutely amazing." We're so close to living down south, less than two months. (yay!)

Also, Aaron cracks me up. I came home the other day from work and Aaron was playing with this plastic spoon that lights up. I was like, did you buy that spoon?!? and so innocently he said, "no, it came in my Frosted Flakes box." That's my 25 year old husband folks, isn't he adorable?

3 comments:

Evan and Rebecca Jones said...

Don't you love that husbands are always young at heart? :) See - this is TOTALLY my argument for convincing my stubborn hubby that TX is the way to go. We'll get there ... someday. I'm thinking Dallas is sounding better and better everyday.

The Piersons said...

yes, come, please come, I'll talk to him...

Jennah said...

We have that same spoon in our house...The Indiana Jones one! :)That is so funny!