Friday, June 6, 2008

Chicken for breakfast???

So lately I've been fascinated with the idea of eating chicken for breakfast. All of the fast food restaurants have added chicken sandwiches to their breakfast menus and I see commericials for it all the time. I've never eaten chicken for breakfast, only what come from the chicken. Ham, yes, bacon, of course, even beef...but chicken? Ask anyone and they will tell you that I am a sucker for pictures of food! I always end up ordering food I have driven by pictures of, and without fail I choose the food that is pictured in the menu. So yesterday after seeing a picture of a chicken sandwich for breakfast, I wanted it. So what smell did I find when I got out of the shower this morning...that's right chicken breakfast biscuit from Wendy's. Sweet Aaron went and got it for me. It was total deliciousness. Move over ham!

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Points for Aaron...serious points. Have you tried Chick-fil-A's breakfast sandwich..I had it YEARS ago and it still leaves a happy memory etched in my mind to this day!

The Piersons said...

Oh my goodness, no! Chick-fil-A does breakfast?? That's my favorite fast food, thanks for the tip, I think I'll have to try that very soon.

Rachelle said...

Haley, you are hilarious. I laughed out loud reading this post.