Tuesday, April 1, 2008

For my freshmen friends

Well and anyone else who is interested to know, but especially my David John girls. I went to lunch with Kelsey Yorgason (now Kamauu) and it was so fun. She doesn't live very far from my work so it was easy to meet up and go to lunch. She brought her beautiful (and I mean BEAUTIFUL) daughter - Lauren. She looks like Kelsey, but also Kia. I'll put a picture, she has blue, blue eyes. Kelsey looks great, she has really long hair and she just stays at home and teaches a few dance classes. Here's a picture of Lauren:

In other random freshmen relatings, Deborah's little brother Andrew (yes the one that was in high school and on a mission) is married and in my ward. I just barely made this discovery in ward council when their name came up. I was like Yorgason, I know lots of Yorgasons. I haven't talked to him yet but I am going to start keeping my eye out for him in sacrament.

Other than these exciting things, life is going great. Easter was fabulous, we spent it in Kayesville with Aaron's brother's family and I had so much fun making Easter baskets for the kids. I am still enjoying eating Easter candy :) We are remaining very busy with our intramural teams in playoffs right now, I about lost it at Aaron's last game (I need to lower the intesity level in my life) and trying to get together with everyone before people move away at the end of the semester. We are also getting excited for a new newphew who should be born tomorrow (yay!) and General Conference this weekend. Life is just so great right now, especially with the warm weather coming!

5 comments:

Evan and Rebecca Jones said...

You crack me up - I can just imagine you at those games! Which sibling is having a baby tomorrow? So is Aaron getting ready to graduate??

Anonymous said...

Haley,

I just called Andrew to let him know. Small world!!! Did you speak in church a little while back...I think he said he might have recognized you but with the name change didn't think anything. His wife, Kelli, is super cute and so fun. I'm jealous you live so close to them. Hope you're doing well.

Deborah

The Piersons said...

Yes I did speak a few weeks ago, that is so funny. Kelli isn't in my Relief Society so I haven't met her yet, I'll look for them next Sunday. Such a small world!

Jennah said...

Kelsey's little girl is adorable! That's so fun that you got to see her. And how crazy that Andrew is in your ward...like Deb said, it is such a small world. My sister use to be in Martha's ward in Boise. I swear there are Yorgason's everywhere! :)

Martha said...

I'm Deb's sister. Fun to see pics of Kelsey's baby and hear you are in Andrew's ward. Thank for the updates on my family :)