Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Flava Flav!

Yes the rumors are true. We did win our final inner tube waterpolo game last night to take the championship. It was an intense final game but in the end we were victorious. Everyone played really well and we had so much fun. It was the perfect way to finish Aaron's last day of classes at BYU ever. I can't believe he is done with classes, just a week of finals and we are done, yay! Let the summer fun begin. I keep talking like I'm still a student saying, Oh this summer I am going to work on this...or this summer we can...when in actuality my life doesn't change anymore with the seasons. I have been begging Aaron to let me just work part time for the summer. I'm like me at part time and you at part time = one full time job. That would work, right? :)

7 comments:

Ashley said...

Yea for winning!! I'm with you, I want a break for the summer, this whole full-time job thing is overrated when summer is involved. I like to tell Logan, Hey, we're already in debt, will be in debt, what's a little more debt if I don't work right? It doesn't go over so well either. Your cruise is coming up soon right?? I'm sooo jealous! Y'all are staying in Utah once Aaron finishes school right?

Ashley said...

oh and how many times can I ask questions with right at the end? Just curious. haha.

carly said...

Yay!! Congratulations!! Intramural champions...that's fantastic! I want to see the shirts you won...

Adam and Cassie Pierson said...

Yea, I'm still getting over the fact that I'll be working more hours than Adam this summer and he will make more in four days at his job than I will in a month. How's that for fair?!

Tell Aaron good luck with his finals and everything!

Nate and Katie said...

Way to go! Too bad you don't have a video clip- I would love to see you guys in action. Are you sticking around for a while after graduation? We're here until June so we should get together again if you guys have time.

Ashley said...

You're moving to Dallas? I'm SO jealous. Is your family still living there? Oh to be close, live it up! We move to Columbus at the end of July. Yes, that's in the eastern time zone, yes we will be neighbors with Pennsylvania. How far away does that seem? Can I move with you to Dallas? =) Are you going to find a job again while you're there? I'm so not looking forward to that part.

Evan and Rebecca Jones said...

Okay it's cracking me up that I come to your blog and see my sis leaving 500 comments. :) I'm so excited for you to go to TX and am so happy that your man is done so soon!! Oh and I did hear about Spanky - you're talking about Deal or No Deal right? It will be TOO funny to watch.