Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Spring Break

We had a lovely Spring Break. I sure love having 2 whole weeks off with my cuties in the spring time. 

We finally got around to snapping a picture of Aaron and Carson with their Book of Mormon reading charts. I sure love these boys and I am so proud of them. 


And just because she's the cutest thing ever and Aaron is still sporting his beard. 


We all spent a lot of time taking pictures of Spencer. Oh man did I love having a bunch of helping hands with the baby for 2 weeks. 


We also had a whole lot of birthday parties. One was at a park nearby and the kids loved it. They had so much fun coloring with the chalk and painting and eating lots of fruit. 


Oh man I am crazy about this boy. Kind of obsessed. 



Another birthday at a friend's house. Bounce houses for the win!


And this is what two birthday parties looks like in one day. 


We must have watched Sing 20 times and I was living the good life having Carson handle my day to day errands, taking Josie for runs and cleaning the pool. 


Lots of lazy mornings. Oh how I love not having anywhere to be in the morning. 


Then we were off to go camping with our friends, the Baldwins and the Petersons. We had so.much.fun. The kids just ran around playing with their friends the whole time and we just loved it. We cooked out by the fire, ate lots of s'mores and stayed up late talking. 



We loved watching Carson and Simon take off on their bikes and disappear for awhile. 



One thing we did not do well is sleep. Our air mattress is a goner. Aaron got a little snooze in the hammock. Life is not bad. 


Before we left we decided to rent some canoes and kayaks. The Dads took turns taking the kids out and they all loved it. 


We did lots of playing in the mud and water. 




I so needed this trip to recharge and focus on my little loves. Sometimes you have to get away from it all to focus on what you love the most. 



No comments: