Thursday, March 30, 2017

Grandma and Grandpa Pierson

We were very lucky and got a visit from Aaron's parents for a few days. The kids had so much fun while they were here. 

I'm not sure if there are any studies linking protein powder and childhood problems but if so Spencer is headed down that road. He LOVES my protein shakes and cries for them. 




The kids did swimming with their Grandparents. We ate dinner outside and watched them swim, the water is still really cold but the kids love to get in for a few minutes.  



Camilla is always the first one out. she gets pretty cold. 



I had a long run while they were here and I was tired from a long week and had a tough run but then I turned around and saw the sunrise and couldn't believe how beautiful it was. I sure am lucky to have that time each Saturday morning to run. I really enjoy it. 


Aaron and his Dad went to a golf tournament while he was here. It was a match play world championship. Aaron said the course was amazing and they had a lot of fun. 



While they were gone I hosted another baby shower. Aaron's Mom was a saint and took all the kids to the park while I had people at the house. They had so much fun, she packed lunch and they played for a couple of hours. 


I'll tell you what's not easy, carrying two girls up the stairs on your back after running 18 miles. :)



Grandma and Grandpa took us out to dinner and played games and read books to the kids. The book without pictures was the number one hit while they were here. 


Then on Monday before they left they went to lunch with the big kids and took Brooke to preschool. Camilla picked her friend Colter to eat with her. She said, "he's never gotten picked before." Love that girl. 


Carson with Jax and Enock, of course. His guys. 


And this was Brooke's face after I picked her up from school and told her Grandma and Grandpa were gone. We will miss them! She felt a little better when I told her that we were going to see them this summer. 


No comments: