Friday, March 3, 2017

March So Far

 March is turning out to be quite a month for our little family. We have stuff going on every weekend and life seems to be moving faster than we can keep up with. A few fun things happening lately have been:

Brooke loves to cuddle. She calls it snuggling and she is just the sweetest. She asks me all the time if we can snuggle and read books in my bed. It is so much fun to have a child who tells me that she loves me all day and that I'm the best Mommy. Its a real confidence booster. Whenever I text Aaron to tell him the cute things Brooke says during the day I always say, "give the other kids a chance Brookey." :)


Blow drying her hair after swim lessons. "Did I get it all dry yet?"


President's Day lunch with Dad. We met up for cheeseburgers and french fries and the kids thought it was pretty much the greatest thing ever. They were so excited to see Daddy and just talked to him the whole lunch. 


I surprised the kids at lunch and told them we were going to see Moanna at the dollar theater. They were SO excited. I was kinda nervous to take all 4 to the movies by myself and definitely got some bothered looks but overall the kids were very good. I had to entertain Spencer a lot so on the scary parts I looked over and saw Brooke sitting in Carson's lap. Such a good big brother. 


Carson went on a study trip to the Westcaves Preserve. It was a super fun trip and he got to see a lot of cool stuff. Plus it was a really long bus ride so that was awesome. 



Two of our friends turned 40 so we had a party at this great park. It had all our favorites -food, cupcakes, and all our friends playing together on a beautiful (which quickly turned cold) evening. Spencer got his first taste of watermelon and loved it SO much. He plowed through a few pieces. 



Camilla has this great garden at her school and she loves working in it and especially when they get to harvest and eat vegetables. 


Dr. Suess Day - cutest thing 2 around. 


Camilla worked very hard during centers for a week to make a book about Dolphins. She then got to share it with her class. Oh how we love Camilla's school and her teacher. She has just blossomed so much this year and her creative/artistic skills are so fun to watch grow. 


Not to mention what a great reader she has become, so proud of our girl. 


Can't believe we are on the countdown to Spring Break! That is really sneaking up on me. 

No comments: