Monday, March 27, 2017

American Ninja Warrior

 

So my friend Jamie got picked to compete on American Ninja Warrior again this season. We lucked out and the taping was in San Antonio. It ended up being on a Sunday evening and it would be a very late night, so Aaron and I decided it would just be Carson and me who got to go. So Carson and I left straight from church and made the drive down. Carson was so excited to go! It was finally a special date for just me and my boy. We even left baby Spencer at home, he did great. 


We ended up having to wait several hours before we got in. While waiting the kids played games and laughed and we did some ninja star gazing. 


Finally we got in and they were handing out POM wonderful. Carson was ecstatic. 


We had so much fun watching all the competitors. We cheered as loud as we could for Jamie and loved watching the fire in her eyes when she was out there. My friend Jamie is a competitor, plain and simple. 


We stayed until about 1 AM and Carson and I were starving. So we hit up Whataburger on the way home for cheeseburgers, french fries and milkshakes. Suddenly I was in high school again. :)


Carson was perfect, absolutely perfect the whole time. We had so much fun. He fell asleep on the way home and then went to bed when we got home. He was pretty exhausted for a couple of days (I was too) but it was worth it. Such a fun night! 




No comments: