Monday, January 30, 2017

Fun Weekend

We had a fun, busy weekend. On Friday Aaron had a Young Men's activity so we had some fun with the kids and then had a movie night while he was gone. Then on Saturday morning I got up early so I could do my long run at Townlake and it was awesome. Then Carson had his first tennis lesson. He really loved it. I spent the morning playing with the girls while Spencer took a long nap and then having a picnic with all the kids and reading books. I was worn out by the afternoon so when Aaron got home he took the kids to a bounce house so I could stay home and take a nap. 

The kids had a lot of fun.





Then they came home and had dinner and played the wii then after the kids went to bed I picked up dinner for Aaron and me and we watched a tennis replay. 

I just have to include this picture of Carson after he got dressed for church. I mean really? This boy could care less how he is dressed. Buttons messed up, tie on backwards, pants hiked up and tucked in the socks. He didn't even notice... He is the best. 



No comments: