Thursday, January 19, 2017

Girl's Trip

Just a quick update that the beard is still going stong...and looking good. :)


So we had our Pierson Girl's Trip last weekend. I always really look forward to this trip and have such a great time. I am lucky to have married into a fabulous family filled with women I greatly admire. This year I was hesitant about the trip because of Spencer. He doesn't sleep good and still nurses a lot and I had a lot of anxiety about it. So Aaron agreed to drive up with me and get a hotel near Cassie's (the host) house. He was great and kept the kids and watched Spencer and brought him to me when he needed to eat. Aaron's parents also helped a ton. There is a lot of hard work that goes into making these girls' trips works and I am grateful for everyone. 

Aaron took the kids out to dinner and then the candy shop. The kids loved spending so much time with their Adam Pierson cousins. 


The girls did what we do best, talk and talk. I loved our night of favorite things and left it inspired to be better. Love these women and the girls who are growing into amazing women. 


These two boys were best friends over the weekend and we loved it!


And just like that it was over. We drove home Sunday afternoon to beat a bad storm. Love my girls! 

No comments: