Sunday, January 15, 2017

Just a Quick Update

We got some seriously cold weather here, like legit cold. The kids suffered from the cold weather crazies so we had to get creative. We took them swimming at the gym and I held a few work out sessions in the house. 


We even used some weights and cans. 


Some core work. :)




So after the great cold day, it really was freezing, it felt like 8 degrees on my run!,


 the weather turned beautiful again and we were back at the park. 


Life continues to be crazy in the evenings. One night I came home with all the kids from gymnastics, we had about 10 minutes before the piano teacher got there and I was trying to get everyone settled and figure out what we would have for dinner. Kids were kinda crazy and Spencer was crying. I felt pretty stressed and then I looked over and saw sweet Brookey, just painting her toe nails. Oh I love her. 


Spencer is eating food!! Eating real food people and he loves it. He especially loves pasta and rice and fruit. Well he pretty much wants whatever I'm eating. I am SO happy to have him eating real food. 


We had a night of epic tantrums. I mean they were out of control. The girls completely lost their mind and we made them take a shower. It was too much. I thought I was taking a video, turns out it was just a picture. "Let me out of here!" We have been going through a very difficult stage with Camilla's tantrums. She seems to have no control over her emotions lately and we are really trying to figure out how we can help her. Both of us hate how much of our time, energy, and patience are used up on her right now. 

I thought I was taking a video but its just a picture. Pray for us. :)



Brooke loved wearing her vest in the cold weather.


The girls love wearing matching dresses. 


Carson is still going strong on his Book of Mormon reading. He's already in Ether! 



No comments: