Friday, June 3, 2016

Trip to Arlington

We took a trip to Arlington so we could pick up our girls. My parents were the best ever and took Brooke and Camilla to their house for a few days so I could be alone with Spencer while Carson finished school. This was the nicest thing ever to have alone time with my baby and the girls had a blast at Grandma and Grandpa's house. It was a very busy weekend filled with family and friends and we had so much fun. On Friday we hung out with my family and enjoyed seeing our girls again. We had missed them so much. 

They were very excited to see their baby brother. 


On Saturday the boys went to play golf for my Dad's birthday and then we went to celebrate my Grandmother's birthday with her as well. I was very happy that we got to spend time with Mimi.

Poor Brookey was very tired and fell asleep while we were eating cake.


Then Aaron and my Dad took the kids swimming. They had a lot of fun. 



On Sunday we all got together to celebrate how wonderful my Dad is. He is very loved and for a very good reason. He is the most unselfish, kind person you have ever met. I sure have fun hanging out with everyone. 

                           

And Ambyr stopped by to visit. It is always a good time when Ambyr comes over. We just talked and laughed for a long time. 


Then on Monday it was Memorial Day. The Spitzers had one of their famous parties and my kids loved every second of swimming, slip 'n sliding, snow coning, and eating.  


Life is pretty good. 


Then Tuesday morning came and Aaron flew back to NYC...real tears, I drove back to Austin (by myself with all 4 kids - we survived!), and we settled back into our house. 


No comments: