Thursday, June 23, 2016

Happy Father's Day


We love our Dad more than most people. I really do feel like I hit the jack pot when I married this man. I could never have known how wonderful he would be as a husband and father. The kids are crazy about him and its not hard to see why. Aaron has so many wonderful characteristics but my favorite is how completely unselfish he is. Just an example, on Saturday Aaron had many things he would have liked to do but instead he got up with Spencer in the night, as soon as he woke up he started working on the pool (that has been causing us so many headaches). He spent hours working on the pool, draining it, cleaning out the filter, scrubbing, hours. Aaron isn't the one who gets to enjoy the pool, we are but that's just how he is. Then he went straight to a party with the big kids. He is out of town all week but comes home completely devoted to us. 

Both the girls crashed on him after church. Love these 3. 


I sent Aaron on a special Father's night out with our future Father. They were very excited to have their special Father's Day date. We had Scott and Simon join in on the fun. Afterwards they went out for smoothies. 


Cutest climbers I know.





And just a few cute pictures of our Brookey because, well I'm obsessed. :)

We had a good bye party for our friends, the McCoys, and Brooke and Legend spent it on their phones. :)


Brooke is obsessed with putting on swimsuits all day. She sleeps in her swimsuit, she changes into it as soon as she wakes up, she loves to wear her swimsuit. My kids could swim all day long. 

No comments: