Monday, June 20, 2016

One Month


I can't believe our sweet boy is one whole month old. Man do we love this baby. We all love this baby. I am so grateful he is a part of our family. I just get so overwhelmed with gratitude for how much joy and happiness he brings us. He is such an easy going little guy. He likes to chill and loves to be around his brother and sisters. 

Brooke can be found talking to Spencer and reading him books. He does really well with tummy time and is getting so strong. 


All the kids fight over him. Camilla has especially been such a great helper with baby. Sometimes when I am busy and need to get something done and Spencer is being fussy Camilla will play with him for me. She builds picnics around him, sings to him and replaces his pacifier dutifully. I really don't know what I would do without her. 


Much of Spencer's day is spent hanging out while his siblings swim. This was his view from the pool at the gym last week. 


Oh how I love him. 


His official stats: 

Height: 22.5 Inches (75th)
Weight: 8 lbs. 4 oz. (15th)
Head: 37.5 cm. (50th)

Growing like a weed. He is a great eater. He is still up many time at night to eat but I do enjoy our alone time together. :) Aaron is good about helping me out when he is home on the weekend. I can't believe my boy is a whole month old, the kids all hope he can stay a little baby forever. 


No comments: